Hey, I know how it feels not to get even a 100k when you really need it, so, I'll just be doing the same for all people who ACTUALLY need it. Leave a comment below with whatever you want (Like startup cash, just a little help, Cash abroad, for rehab'ng, a Xanax, a cheap place to crash, or any other thing) and I'll try my best to help you.
First 7 people everyday (reset at torn 00:00) to comment (legitimate reasons) will get the help.
(People who are well-off, kindly restrain)
Thanks
Love all,
Sherlock Scott Holmes
Help Me Bro
I'm really need it
coz of my upkeep and loaned
Sent you a Penthouse. ;)
Thanks
I'm willing to help out with 100k and advice to anyone that emails or PMs me. If I'm flying, email me because I'll be at school
I can do with the following :
TCHS stock block = 150,000 shares
The SYM stock block = 500,000 shares
The LSC stock block = 100,000 shares
the FHG stock block = 2,000,000 shares
Thanks in advance.
There's a reason I wrote that thing in bracket. Kindly refrain from spamming and making fun of this thread. It's for helping people in need.
They are legitimate requests and I am in need of them.
It is your thread and I will respect that so I will not post further nor make a mockery of handouts.
-If anyone is feeling generous though and want an extra stock block holder to hand over 75% of the block benefits I am happy to assist :).
Your begging in a new player giveaway thread makes you seem particularly pathetic.
your an old bag so that makes us even.
:)
It's much better to be 'an old bag' than to be... you. I am content with the situation.
This is a really sweet thing you're doing and I wish you tons of luck with it!
+R
Thanks ma'am. Appreciate it.
Now you just gotta steer clear of the haters... Don't let them bug you, you have a good heart and its in the right place =)
Agreed
Wish you all good-luck dear.
If you don't have anything nice to say.......
Just because he has a good heart and you apparently do not, why fault him? Doesn't make any sense to me...
Sorry, I'll close my mouth now and stop ruining your thread =)
Giving back to the game. Good job
Your support means a lot. And it's she & her. :) â