New Profile UI
Started by -TL- [2066849] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 62
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Buston [2018371]
· 8 likes ·
It looks shit! Focus on releasing other cool updates rather than this crap... -.- - Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
· 5 likes ·
Are you sure about that? Peace treaties block all attacks between people from those faction from happening. And your faction doesn't have any peace treaties? OT, I don't really care how my buttons look, as long as they're easy to … - IceBlueFire [776] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Torn Stats already works again ;) That said, i'm hopeful that the change is good for the future, even though i don't see the need for it right now...
That peace treaty thing over the attacking button will be mighty annoying. You can still attack them - I did in Swiss at least. Here is the link: https://www.torn.com/loader2.php?sid=getInAttack&user2ID=PUTTHEIDHERE
It looks shit!
Focus on releasing other cool updates rather than this crap... -.-
looks ugly meh
Exactly ! I prefer the old ones.
Well Ched did say 'soon' regarding the other updates, Who knows he might release em as fast as possible, Most probs by 3018
Looks dope IMO.
Are you sure about that? Peace treaties block all attacks between people from those faction from happening. And your faction doesn't have any peace treaties?
OT, I don't really care how my buttons look, as long as they're easy to navigate it's fine, though it doesn't make sense to have "what do you want to do?" twice.
Looks nice, a clean and modern look.
I think its currently broken. It says I have peace treaties with every profile I go to
You can no longer send message or money to someone who is travelling?
Atm we apparently have a peace treaty with everyone.
I think the icons look nice.
However, it's not always working for me. Opened a few profiles in new tabs all at once, profile is blank. Completely blank, none of the UI elements appear on it.
it seems like we're trying to discuss this before it's even gone up completely. right now, for me at least, profiles aren't even loading.
but uh, i assume they changed them to be more mobile friendly, which is why they're bigger. but they feel too big and empty to me? i'm not sure how to describe it, but i would do a graphical change personally.
like, what if instead of that red x, the button just looked like it was already pressed down, so it was unpressable? or if they looked less literal button like in general. but that's just personal preference, i suppose. i'm sure i'll get used to it, like we all get used to everything after a brief period of complaining.
I've made a bug report
what was wrong with it before? im not a fan. wheres crimes 2.0 XD
"Soon" - Ched in 1832
I already can't remember how it used to look.
Not sure how to feel because I can't remember how it looked before :/ like the live feature tho.
not really a fan of this new look tbh