I have 'show other people's signatures' turned off under preferences and yet it's displaying the signatures
Profile aignatures
Started by Chest8nia [1848419] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I have 'show other people's signatures' turned off under preferences and yet it's displaying the signatures
Passing to Chedburn.
I also have this error and error relating to Signatures being turned on and not showing
as shown http://prntscr.com/gf18aw and http://prntscr.com/gf18nj but however as you can see its not everyone just most people http://prntscr.com/gf18yj
I have the same problem with unwanted display of signature from others despite I have turned off this thing.
Now the signatures do not display at all.
i cant see em even though they're turned on
mines turned on, I can see some peoples that I know have signatures ,some how ever are not showing and I can see mine in Profile settings but not on my profile...
I too can see some player's signatures even though I have that option turned off.
I have mine turned on and can not see sigs in profiles
Also cannot see any profile signatures
most people I know cant see theyre sigs anymore please fix this
When some one is traveling you can't click on the envelop to send a msg, and when they don't travel and you click on the envelop it send the msg to yourself
Fixed. The fix will be live soon. Thanks.
Unwanted signature still showing up :(
Same here
Not fixed. I still see signatures with the setting at OFF.
Indeed. Signaturas are switched OFF but they still show up.
Reconfirmed.
Same here. Pls fix
Fixed. Changes were applied to LIVE. Please check it. Thank you