Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile aignatures

Started by Chest8nia [1848419] on in Bugs & Issues.

20 replies · 245 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Lily [1530574]

mines turned on, I can see some peoples that I know have signatures ,some how ever are not showing and I can see mine in Profile settings but not on my profile...
BadDutchie [1740595]

When some one is traveling you can't click on the envelop to send a msg, and when they don't travel and you click on the envelop it send the msg to yourself