How do I know how close I am to getting another star
Stars
Started by My_Dixie_Normus [2046238] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JussiJernkuuk [1874922]
· 3 likes ·
Yes, on Sundays after the company chron. Around 18:20 tct.
How do I know how close I am to getting another star
You don't exactly unless you have been tracking your income very thoroughly and know someone at 10* who did the same.
At your rank though should be one every week or 2 up to 5-6 stars then will take longer after that.
Thanks
is there a set time that stars get awarded ? like after every week the company is evaluated and a star can be given or not ?
Yes, on Sundays after the company chron. Around 18:20 tct.
I guess im going to get a star this weekend