Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stealth Virus

Started by SupaHotFire1 [1991467] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
SupaHotFire1 [1991467]

I can't seem to successfully carry out the Stealth Virus Crime. I'm able to do every virus crime before it but whenever I try to do the Stealth Virus Crime I always end up with blue. I have the ergonomic keyboard enhancer equipped


evanarmagast [512496]

i'd recommend having at least a 30 nnb for computer crimes, but with the stealth virus, you're always going to have a lot of blues. i think the general consensus is that the success rate tops out at about 70%. and that's including the keyboard plus the education bonus.
No_yolo_plz [1889385]

some crimes are just harder than others, Kinda like why shoplifting jewelry is damn near impossible even when you can already start doing virus crimes.