I can't seem to successfully carry out the Stealth Virus Crime. I'm able to do every virus crime before it but whenever I try to do the Stealth Virus Crime I always end up with blue. I have the ergonomic keyboard enhancer equipped
Stealth Virus
Started by SupaHotFire1 [1991467] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
I can't seem to successfully carry out the Stealth Virus Crime. I'm able to do every virus crime before it but whenever I try to do the Stealth Virus Crime I always end up with blue. I have the ergonomic keyboard enhancer equipped
What's your NNB?
25
i'd recommend having at least a 30 nnb for computer crimes, but with the stealth virus, you're always going to have a lot of blues. i think the general consensus is that the success rate tops out at about 70%. and that's including the keyboard plus the education bonus.
Moved
I don't get why I can easily commit murder but I can't successfully carry out stealth virus
some crimes are just harder than others, Kinda like why shoplifting jewelry is damn near impossible even when you can already start doing virus crimes.
Have you done the computer security and defense course? It gives 10% boost on success rate.