Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The truth behind Pink Power or...

Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in Graveyard.

237 replies · 3.68k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 238 / 238 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

g_ho [1261819]

I'm a woman, not a man. I am pro the PP plan.

And you saying that somewhere out there a female did not get an invite in their 4 choices does NOT mean I, and I'll quote your quote, that I have "personally heard of a female who didn't have PP as an option". Because nowhere did you name one, and at no time have I read anywhere else or been approached by anyone female who didn't get it as an option.

I'm quite a careful reader.

You said "from what you heard" there were females who did not get PP as an option. And then you back that up 2 posts later by saying again you had "heard" that. Point me to where you named anyone.

Did you name a female and I missed it? Was there a JFA/MNCer who did NOT make it into PP? Considering my pretty close ties to both factions, I haven't heard that. It's a lame excuse.It was a good plan. Why are you making up lame excuses for it?? You took a risk and an educated guess that since the team was so small last year that they might tweak the settings that all females had the PP option. It was a great gamble and it paid off. Don't muddy the waters with bullshit.
SourRon [852964]

I was surprised that PP was kept as one of the competition teams and not replaced this time.

Given the criterion for PP membership there was zero chance of PP being a contending team without a lot of males changing gender.

If that doesn't work this time then PP will probably never ever win this competition, a circumstance that can only be good for every team except PP.
Nightmare [1637448]

Very true, but just has that feel to it. Was really hoping people wouldn't resort to trying for that. I know people really want to win but mountain men was a group of guys who just attacked all out throughout the whole thing. We had no collusion that I remember, I do remember the target scanner scandal though.

Still we worked as a team, a few knew others but not full premeditation. We refused to stop attacking and only stayed in one round because we won the tie.

Edit: a ramble, just don't like the feel of it. It's not going to stop me from having the time of my life hosping ppl. Good luck to them, with all of this before first attack day.


g_ho [1261819]

but now we get to spank each other, which is just as fun. I always love smacking family around. not sure what that says about my character.

I swear to god though, if Myh tries to bully me, I WILL UNLEASH FURIOUS RAGE.
Has [1164812]

I think Beer was really salty he lost when in Ninjas last year and made sure this won't happen this time lol

And I thought of changing sex too so I could be among all the ladies but I knew many spotty faced geek would be doing it just to win a competition so decided against that.... xD

You're protesting too much, no one asked you for all that explanation, guilty conscience? Maybe? XD
udontwanna [1725559]

My pirates team last year did very well in a more natural draw... we still got shafted in the first round. Good luck PP...think you will need it.