Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thought for the brain!

Started by VapeGod [2079939] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
VapeGod [2079939]

I was actually thinking it would be pretty neat if we can have families! Like now you're married, but why stop there? Why can't we have children? I think it would be pretty cool system to add, and maybe being grand parents to a whole branch of a family. maybe even having cousins. say John and Jane had a child her name is now Abby, she get's married and the man she is with had a brother who is married with kids... I think it would be a cool and fun add on! I'm not exactly sure if merits can be a thing here. but Maybe a merit for each grand child? who knows but I hope you enjoy the Thread from your loveable Dragon Ryoto :)
GamerJed [2037065]

Well... then I'd be a virgin not only in real life, but also in Torn.

I don't need that.

Although it would give a new meaning to the term "slutting"....