I was actually thinking it would be pretty neat if we can have families! Like now you're married, but why stop there? Why can't we have children? I think it would be pretty cool system to add, and maybe being grand parents to a whole branch of a family. maybe even having cousins. say John and Jane had a child her name is now Abby, she get's married and the man she is with had a brother who is married with kids... I think it would be a cool and fun add on! I'm not exactly sure if merits can be a thing here. but Maybe a merit for each grand child? who knows but I hope you enjoy the Thread from your loveable Dragon Ryoto :)
Thought for the brain!
Started by VapeGod [2079939] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I was actually thinking it would be pretty neat if we can have families! Like now you're married, but why stop there? Why can't we have children? I think it would be pretty cool system to add, and maybe being grand parents to a whole branch of a family. maybe even having cousins. say John and Jane had a child her name is now Abby, she get's married and the man she is with had a brother who is married with kids... I think it would be a cool and fun add on! I'm not exactly sure if merits can be a thing here. but Maybe a merit for each grand child? who knows but I hope you enjoy the Thread from your loveable Dragon Ryoto :)
This has been suggested many times and always ends with this statement:
"This is not the Sims..." [:sick:]
XD hahahahhaa
Well... then I'd be a virgin not only in real life, but also in Torn.
I don't need that.
Although it would give a new meaning to the term "slutting"....
your parents are related
You're not even a month in the game and you're already trying to suggest something be changed?
This. Plus no to the idea.