When using android chrome browser cloudflare tells me torn is unreachable but on ipad safari its ok. Same wifi
Cloudflare
Started by Judge [1338544] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
When using android chrome browser cloudflare tells me torn is unreachable but on ipad safari its ok. Same wifi
I faced same issue, it helped me when I shut down chrome and re-launched torn. I think the reason for this is that app10 has been turned off or something, and if you land a connection on app10, it gives you connection error. I don't have a screenshot of this, but can attest that the issue happened with me too.
CJ
Thanks,it helps;)
It happened here to me on Safari on my mobile. Somehow only privacy mode works for me. My laptop has been fine.
Are you all on the same app browser when this happens?
We entirely killed app10 today, and replaced it with identical new hardware that should make this all go away.
Apologies for inconvenience.