Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cloudflare

Started by Judge [1338544] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I faced same issue, it helped me when I shut down chrome and re-launched torn. I think the reason for this is that app10 has been turned off or something, and if you land a connection on app10, it gives you connection error. I don't have a screenshot of this, but can attest that the issue happened with me too.

CJ
Davzz [323969] Admin Staff

We entirely killed app10 today, and replaced it with identical new hardware that should make this all go away.

Apologies for inconvenience.