Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot initiate attacks

Started by WhatTheShitLana [2062799] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
WhatTheShitLana [2062799]

Apologies if this has already been reported, but I'm doing this around my work schedule.

On Saturday I helped a fac-mate take down a mission target and allowed him to strike the final hit. I then finished my training this morning and wanted to start getting in some hits in elimination.

Except EVERY time I initiated an attack, it told me MRMATH HAS FINISHED THE ATTACK. The faction member in question was currently in hospital when I first noticed. This issue was noted in Chrome and duplicated in FireFox.