Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Energy Refund

Started by Nova [1570883] on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 318 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
20
Likes on archived posts
51
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

ZOMB13 [1795241]

Me too please, wasted my life attacking and sitting on people for no reason as the owner of the game decided he wants to stop me from playing.
-Mierda- [1563112]

300+ attacks here, i dont care about your little honor bar ched, just slide that cash back across the table and you and i will be square, i might even say sorry for calling you a bitch, bitch.
four [254727]

341 attacks here for 8,525 energy + a few extra for the losses. If you want to apply all of that energy straight to my dexterity, it would save me the trouble. Thank you.
YumYumQueen [2059842]

this competition has been a massive failure in every way possible, compensation is justified, 428 hits made
Livingdedgirl [1662311]

89% for achieving 282 attacks. Legitimate female player for 1857 days. I wasn't aware of who was even on this team when I joined. I want a refund for 7125 energy.
Rosetta_49 [1979319]

I don't mine duke to spice things up, but I don't like being focus out of the comp half way through after putting effort into. 213 attacks. Thank you