19 replies · 318 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
20
Likes on archived posts
51
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
Most-liked replies
Philistine[475622]
· 7 likes · This is not a bug or an issue, and as such this is not the correct place to make such a topic. Closed.
-Mierda-[1563112]
· 6 likes · 300+ attacks here, i dont care about your little honor bar ched, just slide that cash back across the table and you and i will be square, i might even say sorry for calling you a bitch, bitch.
I'd like to be refunded 4,925 Energy for the 197 attacks I made during this years Elimination competition, due to being unable to play the game due to an NPC.
300+ attacks here, i dont care about your little honor bar ched, just slide that cash back across the table and you and i will be square, i might even say sorry for calling you a bitch, bitch.
341 attacks here for 8,525 energy + a few extra for the losses. If you want to apply all of that energy straight to my dexterity, it would save me the trouble. Thank you.
89% for achieving 282 attacks. Legitimate female player for 1857 days. I wasn't aware of who was even on this team when I joined. I want a refund for 7125 energy.