75k minus server cost, upkeep, purchases of new servers & material, rent for his office, then divide the remainder by 16 for the paid staff & paid writers and you're left with not that much :P
Community Manager
Started by Longbow [52055] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
75k minus server cost, upkeep, purchases of new servers & material, rent for his office, then divide the remainder by 16 for the paid staff & paid writers and you're left with not that much :P
deducting overhead and paying himself... no idea what that leaves
Add todays canceled subs and you got yourself a CM...xD (joking)
Enjoy your last days as staff
Brilliant ched!
You bought 18 x Donator Pack from MrMath's bazaar for a total of $450,000,000.
Ill keep buying DPs if people buy them :p
I'm not upset, but a game this large where an admin independently does things this dumb is not worth being involved in.
I had fun but not enough fun to sit through that kind of stuff.
You guys do you, gg no re.
Except in this case it is determined by avatar sex, not player sex. If their avatar is female, they are invited to the female team.
I'll repeat what I said in another thread as it pretty much applies here too:
@Ched
I, like many, have a genuine passion for the game and i am thankful that you continue to make Torn enjoyable. But you are a developer and I think that can limit your vision somewhat.
We all know that Clansy was vital to Torn and we do long for some form of replacement to help with this kind of situation. This is your game, it is not your toy.
I want to see Torn grow, I like the introduction of Duke and look forward to more NPCs becoming more 3D so to speak. But today's actions are very questionable.
Find a happy medium and please learn from this competition and continue to work towards improvement.
Gawd. Give the man a damn break.
With all these Tuesday patch posts its clear Cheddars has been working round the clock.
:P
Ched be like...
And let us all know what sport has one all femaie team to compete against male and mixed gender teams and I'll pretend your comment had some value.
https://toughmudder.com/
Well, good luck. And see you in a couple of weeks.
Duke it out. ha. I see what you did there. R+
Please tell me what advantages being male has over being female and vice versa in torn and I will pretend your comment has some value.
What male team?
If you are talking about MM, I believe you can find females there too (and not being target by Duke)...
This all comes down to who's whining in your box, and who you care more about.
I've listened to multiple extremely hard working people who have put in so much effort the past few days and even at that a team with not only a chosen group of active members but also 1k members in which more of them are actively hitting than any other team.
Where was all the anger and uproar then? As you sit here and complain you are in a team that has the absolute lowest number of active members let alone members period and what are you defending? What are you doing for your team?
Most of these people won't talkhere and won't complain. Why? Because they knew as soon as they said anything pink would targetthem and they would have their points instantly removed to almost 0 within a day. That's not fair. The teams were not fair. This wad not a fair fight.
The only thing that's happening is ched is allowing pink to be removed from the picture so the rest of us are finally given a fair fight.
And the only reason we all sit here having to listen to this is because majority of the winers in this t game sit in pink. And the reason everyone dealt with the huge imbalance b4 was because we are fighters. We have heart and we play this game with everything we have no matter what.
I'm proud of my team, just over 500 members Yet not one of them has cried and complained or given up (besides Longbow). No we just put everything we had in everyday and hoped for the best. And we're better because of it.
Sorry that pink finally is enduring what the rest of us had been enduring for the first days of this comp. Im sorry it sucks so bad to be sat on and n joy be able to get your hits in. I'm sorry how much it hurts to have put in so much effort only for1 team or person to decide its over for you and all the sudden everything you worked so hard for is gone. I'm sorry you guys are sitting in the hot seat. Believe me most of the rest of us know how that feels and ours not good.
In the end this is just a Game and it was not fair and so this is how our game leaders decided to even the playing field.
As for me and speaking as the leader of the pacifists im excited for what tomorrow is going to bring, and I look forward to seeing each of you in the front lines at elimination!
Peace and luv to all!
.
.
.
say that without crying