So many threads... so many flames. It'd be all to easy to join in the sarcasm. I've made a few posts calling out the spoiled, selfish, self centered behavior... but overall I tried to stick to facts as I've seen them and respond to only those with actual intelligent arguments or points to be made.
I made a chart for those that are data nerds like me, or maybe just like to visualize to understand, and/or those who still don't understand just what a difference 1/5th of a team can make:
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
That's the top 200 players on every team graphed by their xanax usage. Yes, I should also include SEs. Yes, some of those high xanax numbers could have been used for things other than stats. Overall, it's a pretty good indicator of how hard it is to beat someone in combat.
So, the stacked top 200 of PP have xanax use of 2800 or better, whereas EVERY other team has a max of 40-70(ish) people in that same 2800 or better range.
It would take 3-5 teams worth of people to even begin to handle that imbalance. That's not even accounting for activity levels or average player wealth which are also greatly skewed from the same stacking. Oh yeah, and all that stacking keeps the curve higher all the way down because of the slots it filled.
Eh... slightly beaten to death already...
So much karma in all the salt memes flying the other direction...
[image: media.giphy.com]
Thanks so much Ched!
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Edit: Credit to Mauk for the script I used to compile the data.
Edit: renamed... this thread was supposed to be about data, the karma stuff kinda seeped in. :/