Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who supported us through the competition, your help was very much appreciated. I was thrown into this competition and had moderate expectations, I'm glad myself and my teammates were able to do better than we expected. I also want to thank my team mates for trusting me to make some big decisions, some were questionable, but they did their best to try and make them work. We fought hard and we fought well.
Today's elimination was a bittersweet moment, I was sad that after how much effort we put in we were eliminated. But I'm glad that we can go back to training and hopefully have another shot at it next year! Also... I've missed quite a bit of sleep since this competition started, so... That's a plus! I also made lots of friends and had a good laugh, so it made being eliminated slightly less soul crushing!
Big props to the other teams who ate still in, best of wishes to you!
Also a big thanks to MysticBix for creating this awesome sig!
[image: s26.postimg.org]