Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

This Forum has become tiresome.

Started by BlindSniper [1864813] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 385 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Charger [21955] ×1 Spizaetus [25517] ×1 Dj_Silver [267061] ×1 don169 [340031] ×1 S-I-S [1187574] ×1 Bob_The_Carrot [1464008] ×1 Hedas [1880839] ×1 Jumpingjack9439 [1939900] ×1

BlindSniper [1864813]

Posts filled with "great job ______" and saying you did good is pretty moronic. They didn't do good, they got shit on. Each one chosen to be shit on, was shit on. They didn't do well, they didn't even have a chance to do well. The only thing they did was exist before they died.

But then again, nobody is saying good job but the victor. Keep it classy now!


BlindSniper [1864813]

I'm sorry, I can't see your reasoning.

But can agree with your 2nd statement. Dumb threads create funny scenarios, and this was a hope for that.
Blexi [1458703]

Thank you. I agree though that the forums have been littered with trash. That's what you get when you don't have proper forum moderation...
nas [573498]

yes, your faction is pathetic

Dj_Silver attacked you but lost

Dj_Silver has placed 10 bounties on you with rewards of $100,000

S-I-S attacked you but lost

Charger attacked you but lost

Bob_The_Carrot attacked you but lost

Bob_The_Carrot attacked you but lost

don169 attacked you but lost

Jumpingjack9439 attacked you but lost

Hedas attacked you but lost

Spizaetus attacked you but lost



should have heard all the cryin


Mentions: Bob_The_Carrot [1464008] · Charger [21955] · Dj_Silver [267061] · don169 [340031] · Hedas [1880839] · Jumpingjack9439 [1939900] · S-I-S [1187574] · Spizaetus [25517]

Tyrion [1967379]

nah, I commend them for trying instead, JFA are shite and I piss on your pedestal

So please let that be known amongst your kindred :p