That's where you went wrong, thinking AOW_DUDE has standards.
Apparently Staff infighting in IRC room
Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
That's where you went wrong, thinking AOW_DUDE has standards.
OMG! You brought a whole load of memories coming back to me! ICQ...now there was a thing!
I also heard they called you a **** , now fight the power mate we all got your back I for one will wipe the dribble off your face for you bro
At the end of the day, Komrade Philistinepenguin
please dont fight
You gotta fight! For your right! To paaaartyy! Thanks Obama! ^o^
You still sound like a twat, just so you know... [:sick:]
How do I sound like a twat? I am not a drain on taxpayers, nor do I rely on them for my livelihood. You still sound like a brainwashed statist who believes the government manufactured propaganda on the fake news mainstream media propaganda machine, just so you know. Thanks Obama! ;-;
I find it highly ironic that the fakes tan ever is at war with what is "fake" about him in the press.
And worst combover too. j/s
You sound like a moron
This is hilarious. I wish but since there's no evidence and the way op is talking just makes me laugh..sometimes idiots just piss me off but other times they make me laugh like no one can
hahahahha :D
higher standards? that guy?
you give people too much credit
Becareful, Komrade Sweeney_Todd_Penguin
Although I'm wary of any governments or self-acclaimed authorities and the sham of current day democracy as a whole, try not to preach too much mate.
Your critisism loses it's power quite quickly imo, try to reach people when appropriate only.
Even Obama was a puppet as well, so please stop adding him every sentence ffs lol
Of course Presidump Barry Soetoro Hussein Obunga Obama and "First Lady Michelle" Obama are puppets. If you and I do not criticise the government continiously everyday, then we may lose the freedom to do so one day. So let us pray that one day taxation stops, then I can stop my criticism of the poopy government and stop hurting the feelings of fascists, statists, liberals, antifa, communists, socialists, and democrats. Amen! Hallelujah! Mazel tov! Allahu akbar! Thanks Obama! ^o^
No, it's just a behaviour or habit that Hoy compared to what you are doing
irc is dead bro