Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Apparently Staff infighting in IRC room

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

57 replies · 1.14k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Collete [1389080]

I also heard they called you a **** , now fight the power mate we all got your back I for one will wipe the dribble off your face for you bro
Tadd [595049]

How do I sound like a twat? I am not a drain on taxpayers, nor do I rely on them for my livelihood. You still sound like a brainwashed statist who believes the government manufactured propaganda on the fake news mainstream media propaganda machine, just so you know. Thanks Obama! ;-;
RoninRaven [606826]

This is hilarious. I wish but since there's no evidence and the way op is talking just makes me laugh..sometimes idiots just piss me off but other times they make me laugh like no one can
Tyrion [1967379]

Although I'm wary of any governments or self-acclaimed authorities and the sham of current day democracy as a whole, try not to preach too much mate.

Your critisism loses it's power quite quickly imo, try to reach people when appropriate only.

Even Obama was a puppet as well, so please stop adding him every sentence ffs lol
Tadd [595049]

Of course Presidump Barry Soetoro Hussein Obunga Obama and "First Lady Michelle" Obama are puppets. If you and I do not criticise the government continiously everyday, then we may lose the freedom to do so one day. So let us pray that one day taxation stops, then I can stop my criticism of the poopy government and stop hurting the feelings of fascists, statists, liberals, antifa, communists, socialists, and democrats. Amen! Hallelujah! Mazel tov! Allahu akbar! Thanks Obama! ^o^