If you bust some guy in jailed and you failed and get jailed is your CE hurt or not?
Busting
Started by AceQuinton [1990607] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
If you bust some guy in jailed and you failed and get jailed is your CE hurt or not?
some say yes, some say no..
if it costs ce it is believed to be negligable..
i say keep busting ^^
I just afraid on busting how could my NNB if I failed to bust and I am going in jailed so non sense on doing crimes if it decrease my CE if I am busting :(
You won't lose any ce if you fail a bust, no need to worry about that.
i once dreamed my NNB drop from 35 to 30 because of busting failure. but well, it is just a dream though
oh wow thanks