bonk
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
bonk
If you could explain your forum post in a more detailed way, I'm pretty sure it would help all the others looking at your post and wondering what it's about. I can not possibly even imagine what you mean by "bonk", and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one thinking like that,
You are making a lot more complicated than it has to be. It's just bonk.
bonk bonk i win 50 mil yay
Not fair! Bonk you!
sorry but u need to be a fast bonker like me
I know ):
what the bonk's going on in here
Sry but you have to be an intellectual to understand
This is bonking credulous
This post is art
This post is bonk
a bonk
BONKBONKBONKBONK
Bonk!
bonk bonkitty bonk bonk bink
To bonk or not to bonk, that is the question
Bonk it anyway. Just BONK....
BONK!!!!