Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bonk

Started by dgdgre [2051197] on in Graveyard.

43 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

LordBusiness [2052465]

If you could explain your forum post in a more detailed way, I'm pretty sure it would help all the others looking at your post and wondering what it's about. I can not possibly even imagine what you mean by "bonk", and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one thinking like that,