The torn city image captcha in gym and crimes doesn't appear. I only get a white box. Anyone having a similar problem? Has it been disabled/removed?
Problem with TC captcha
Started by 2057528 [2057528] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
The torn city image captcha in gym and crimes doesn't appear. I only get a white box. Anyone having a similar problem? Has it been disabled/removed?
Ye had that problem too. Thought it was just shit internet connection so I just clicked a random number (6) and it worked for me. Didnt give it much notice at the time.
Mentions: Capture broken.
User error >.>
I cannot see the captcha
yea cant see it. can only use text & recaptcha rn
This link is a bug report guys. Best continue there.
Ched is trying to help with the issues of gym over population and reducing crimes in Torn.