And so the next chapter in the saga The Great Torn Shit Storm commences...
My open letter to Ched on staff abuse.
Started by Champion [1927067] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 660 / 660 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
And so the next chapter in the saga The Great Torn Shit Storm commences...
Well, you shouldn't be able to Dirty Bomb somebody for free. What's in that Lab of yours anyway?
I have known Stretch for a while and in Stretch I have faith. He won't do any such thing.
But good story wish you could make a movie on it.
That's snitching. That's a despicable act. -R. I am sure you did it for 2 mins of talk time with Ched tho.
Proof or it didn't happen.
you've really stepped up your "look at me" campaign lately - joining with Dude and his knuckleheads. was it to start this smear campaign?
im sure if another player has a problem they got all they need to address it without you using it as another attention seeking stunt.
Leak the screenshots champ.
I can't take another claim without leaks.
Players talk. There was no staff hax needed.
This was ched's reply to the player report:
Hello, Thank you very much for your report. That's right, everything is very clearly logged and any wrongdoing is obvious. Player privacy is a huge concern for me. Having viewed the records I can see your chat logs were viewed by Stretch alongside your recent player report in an attempt to gather more information regarding it. Stretch has been a fantastic staff member, one of the hardest working, this is the first issue I've come across involving him. I have spoken with him, and will also investigate further. I will also take further steps to ensure no officers view any chat logs without totally significant justification. I have asked Stretch to message you to clarify the situation. Thanks.
Replied to on 28/08/17 at 4:58:14 PM by Torn City Staff
Champ 2k17, standing up for what's right
Instead of copy and pasting it, show us the screenshot
if "player privacy" is important and you are "standing up for what's right" ...
you just became 2017's biggest hypocrite.
suppose we all got to be good at something eh?
Even screenshots can be editted using inspect element
That you guys are a disgrace to this position, and to also let you amateurs know the difference between what's right and what's wrong.
Stretch goes around acting "omg I'm so nice, omg I own JFA''
Now you all know the pathetic loser he is and what he'll do for his lousy faction.
EDIT: This was the reply to Tiller's post, but he got scared, hence he deleted his post.
So, he read some chat logs related to a report.I fail to see any wrongdoing..
This could've been so much better if you posted the chat logs between Stretch and Psy. I hope Ched takes your offer and 0s your Karma.. cuz that would be fun..
You're an idiot.
I keep saying: Staff members SHOULDNT be allowed to own a faction. HUGE conflict of interest! Put all staff members in a special Staff Faction like in most other online games....
I feel the same about staff owning companies.... but its less worse than staff owning a faction.
Ruin the game for all non-paid, volunteer, staff. Yeah thats a great way to keep them..
But with the screenshot it can be processed in a forensics tool to see if its been tampered with
No, it can't.