Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My open letter to Ched on staff abuse.

Started by Champion [1927067] on in General Discussion.

659 replies · 15.2k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 660 / 660 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Nihar [1152433]

I have known Stretch for a while and in Stretch I have faith. He won't do any such thing.

But good story wish you could make a movie on it.
DUDE [1028023]

That's snitching. That's a despicable act. -R. I am sure you did it for 2 mins of talk time with Ched tho.
HerrSchmidt [2069746]

you've really stepped up your "look at me" campaign lately - joining with Dude and his knuckleheads. was it to start this smear campaign?

im sure if another player has a problem they got all they need to address it without you using it as another attention seeking stunt.
Champion [1927067]

This was ched's reply to the player report:

Hello, Thank you very much for your report. That's right, everything is very clearly logged and any wrongdoing is obvious. Player privacy is a huge concern for me. Having viewed the records I can see your chat logs were viewed by Stretch alongside your recent player report in an attempt to gather more information regarding it. Stretch has been a fantastic staff member, one of the hardest working, this is the first issue I've come across involving him. I have spoken with him, and will also investigate further. I will also take further steps to ensure no officers view any chat logs without totally significant justification. I have asked Stretch to message you to clarify the situation. Thanks.
Replied to on 28/08/17 at 4:58:14 PM by Torn City Staff
HerrSchmidt [2069746]

if "player privacy" is important and you are "standing up for what's right" ...

you just became 2017's biggest hypocrite.

suppose we all got to be good at something eh?
TheLuvlillypink [1914803]

That you guys are a disgrace to this position, and to also let you amateurs know the difference between what's right and what's wrong.

Stretch goes around acting "omg I'm so nice, omg I own JFA''

Now you all know the pathetic loser he is and what he'll do for his lousy faction.

EDIT: This was the reply to Tiller's post, but he got scared, hence he deleted his post.
dr4gon [1626180]

So, he read some chat logs related to a report.I fail to see any wrongdoing..

This could've been so much better if you posted the chat logs between Stretch and Psy. I hope Ched takes your offer and 0s your Karma.. cuz that would be fun..
BlickyTheRipper [1997379]

I keep saying: Staff members SHOULDNT be allowed to own a faction. HUGE conflict of interest! Put all staff members in a special Staff Faction like in most other online games....



I feel the same about staff owning companies.... but its less worse than staff owning a faction.