as the year and years go past this game isnt getting any more popular.
the same amount of people have played it for the past 10 years its not growing in anyway, leveling up when everyone was around the same level and people were aiming for a castle never mind a private island.
theres such a big gap between people joining the game and people who have been playing for 12 years that they dont continue to play. also people who have been playing for years have nothing to aim for as they have everything. what use is having money when you own everything? to buy the same drugs to enhance your fake stats. there should be options to buy so much more stuff, there needs to be more houses you should be able to personolise your profile by buying colours and random stuff, the freaks who play this 24/7 will get offended and upset, for the casual player we all see the problems. ADAPT OR PERISH
Soooo, Sims 3?
You're wrong. I'm seeing an influx of active players at around 13 per day. (385 per month) with some variations. This is a metric I actively monitor.
Pretty sure they're on like 5 already.... so it'd be more like Sims 6?
I would love to see more options - changing items when you can buy when you fly might be fun... Like seasonal items and such...
I think I remember someone suggesting that the properties could offer perks related to what type of property the person owned and upgrades? Like maybe if you upgraded the bar in your property you could drink more beer? Or if you lived on a ranch and owned a farm - maybe that could have some perk.... etc.
i have noticed a lot of younger players (13-16) joining torn the last few months.
Wouldn't "the freaks" as you so lovingly refer to them be the people who would love a personalized house more than anyone else?
PS: thanks for the go-outside advice. The weekend has been an absolute miracle :)
They all multis!!!
I felt the same thing when i joined torn.. I thought i was king when i got a job in the army with like 500 in salary... Then i went to market and noticed that i can´t buy anything good for that money... But then i joined a good faction and i grew alot in the game. Learned how to train and make money.
The reason you are standing still after like 5 years in the games beacuse you ain´t active enough.. Not the games fault.
Is this a suggestion or just a shitpost?:/
A Shitgesstion, maybe?
As a very casual player, logging in once or twice a day, and having been around much longer than you, I can easily see many more people in torn than when I started. Ched has added so much to it over the years.
It's can be a casual game, or something you login to regularly. How you play is up to you.
I'm curious how someone with a networth as low as your has run out things to buy, hell there a bunch of stuff I still can't afford. I would suggest you find a good partner, someone to marry(for more than 100 days), to be able to share funds with so you can get all the pretty things Torn has to offer.
In the end, its a game meant for entertainment, not to fill some void in your real life. Good Luck both here and there!
That would be because the OP is a troll. They make stupid threads to get peoples attention...
Just add them to Blacklist and ignore to save yourself time in the future... [:sick:]
*Staff Edit*
Extreme Flaming.
I rest my case...
Only problem you are a very poor troll, no flare, no gifs, not even anything interesting. Just same old crap every time...
Now, off you pop... [:sick:]
maybe this belongs in suggestions page..........
Hey man, there are tons of new players every day! You didn't notice all the innactives?
As with any game one might play, you get from it what you wish to put into it. I'm a casual player and have been playing for 9 yrs. Players come and go all the time. It does beg the question, "If you are unhappy about it, why do you still play?"
Does your monitoring go so far to see if any/all of them are flower/can/shemale multies?