Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DEHT scammed?

Started by Champion [1927067] on in Faction Discussion.

112 replies · 4.16k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 113 / 113 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
113
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Jaiden [1569338] ×1

four [254727]

He tried applying to AOW before this. His app was there when Brando let me in. I wonder how he joined and got co so fast.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

Both funny and sad if true, why you'd put jaiden as co is beyond me but hey it was only 3b - isn't really that much, not enough to scam a faction over.
CatHead [1581564]

It's enough to be a kick in the balls for the little guys. Depending on how the leaders sort it.

Faction scams are a ****'s trick.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

Oh I agree but for only 3 billion a faction the size of DEHT can be happy it wasn't that much - 100 people that's 30-35m per person? In perspective it's less than a bad scam, bigger question is how he got into that position
CatHead [1581564]

Yeah and the damage to his reputation (assuming he has one, I don't know him) will be the same as any other faction scammer.

Big old **** up from someone.
Nobody [237547]

I mean... for $1'000'000'000'000 I would consider robbing the faction bank, but I'm not sure if even that's enough. The bigger the number the bigger the issue I would have with it morally, but for 3B? really? Definitively a good move for day 1 players but...
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

He didnt even mull over the decision for an hour, lol. What a toolbag.

Jaiden when youre both broke AND alienated from everyone in the game maybe youll think back to how those 40 odd minutes could have been used to make a less retarded decision.