Lol.
Drama drama drama.
Wow what an idiot
how does DHET fall for such scam. i would have expected a nooby faction getting scammed cause they give co leader to anyone
Dunno let him know :) --- ive also played the game longer than he has....
I remember Jaiden from the Elimination, he was in OGs chat all day acting like a complete dumbass.. I think he does drugs or something cause his mind is completely fried..
[image: i.gyazo.com]royal highness ofc being jaiden, bless
Brings a tear to your eye.
Character flaws up the ying yang.
Oh hey look, another Woolis.
It's a pity this was moved to faction discussion.
I believe the post would have been better left in GD where more people would have seen it.
Granted it is about a faction but the general population should be discussing this. Many many people don't venture into this forum
#putitbackinGD
I made it in FD, wasn't moved but i figured it woulda been moved anyway so i saved staff the hassle
i'm so considerate right?
My mistake, I could have sworn I first read this in GD
i must have confused him with killaJ
Just because I find this somewhat comical doesn't mean I had an involvment. Those that make false accusations are just as bad as him in my opinion, and should be outed as much as he is.
https://imgur.com/a/BuJgIhttps://imgur.com/a/Wcou https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgfqSOwtd8w
You say only 3bill but for small guys and girls thats a lot of money for them you have to remember that he could have possibly scammed some ones entire cash reserves not cool.
Who's his father?
i heard legoman but i have not confirmed yet
Hello All,
I just Wanted to say to all those who think jaiden deserves a beating you are right to say So, and those who say Am stupid for letting him be Co you also Do have a point.
I Came into DEHT 2.0 to start it up afresh run it and get People to join help them understand the game for those who were New with the Help of Specialized and Jaiden we did, I have Never denied for once i knew Jaiden was a troll and has a odd sense of Humor, but i dont beat up trolls because they dont hurt game plays in anyways they are only a figure to making the game more enjoyable, i came online last night about 12am TCT because i was going away from torn for about 1 week has i have already been away for 2 days without logging i thought i give someone very active the role and jaiden happened to be there when i was pushing and growing and i had limited time to stay online i thought i could give him Co. but i hadn't even logged off and 20mins later i open my faction logs to see Jaiden cleaning the faction up, i mailed him but he didn't seem to want to talk back blocking me from chatting with him. I was only trying to get more friendly has personally i try to be nice rather than Harsh like most high level players to all generally, luckily about 5b was lost at least it wasn't more. thats the result of my stupidity
But i did like to ask you all one thing. if you feel inclined to do this please do, As much as you can do, when you see jaiden off Hospital Kindly send him back in, when you see jaiden without bounty bounty him if you can.
thanks All
wasn't he staff at one point too? went down the shit drain, that guy..
Torn just keeps getting better and better :).
So you fed a Troll, got hurt and now want us to waste money and e on keeping him in hosp for you???
Funny coming this from you...