[image: i.imgflip.com]For the love of god can we all chill out. When did this game become EVE Online or survivor?
Remember the good ol'e days when all we had was Evil-Duck annoying people, I miss those days.
Survivor is a good TV show, nothing wrong with it!
You walked into the wrong thread ID 16022082 son, I've been camped here for 2 days with a bulk amazon order of cheetoes and mountain dew. You activated my trap.
Thank you, we have placed your bounty.
It was good about 40 seasons ago. Now it's a little played out.
You do know that you created more drama by making this thread?
Attention seekers everywhere...
Please tell me it's on season 39.
monkey see! monkey DO!
I still enjoy it, although the old seasons were better.
There wouldn't be the need for drama if issues were dealt with properly.
Drama seems to be the most effective way to get attention from the big man himself, didn't you know? Ched loves drama.
Drama > spam.
That's fake. A Prius can't drive that fast, and no one that drives one is that cool.
I just checked. Season 35. Not even shitting you.
I remember evil duck! [:smiley:]
Peace
The only thing that can surpass Survivor is one thing and one thing only
NEXT TIME ON BIIIIIIIIIG BROTHER
lol jk that show sucks ass
Torn big brother was cool tho
#bringbacktornbigbrother
I dunno, that was a pretty energy efficient pickup
Bet you do princess , mMmmM
Peace
Nah man it's the internet and it's 2017 everyone's gettin' triggered over everything lol
the drama is funny af to watch though so it provides comic relief haha x'D
i 'member.
ouu, ouu, member when Han Solo shot greedo first.