28 replies · 241 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Lisa96[1734478]
· 1 likes · Tell a drug addict to just not take drugs
Lewis[1312721]
· 1 likes · What happened to you and AOW_Dude, was he too small for you? Wait cause he got forum banned did you cancel the wedding since he won't be "famous" anymore? Pls we all need to know the key details.
Instead of fedding people you should be able to get a time out if you want to take a break from the game if you have played for years and have a bad day and end up asking to get your account deleted its abit dodgy.
If you have exams or just want a break for a while you should be able to get 1 month 3 month 6 month a year time outs
When I go on vacation I don't log in as the internet at resorts is very iffy. Some days it's early, others late some days not at all. The resorts only get two hours a day. Now, on to my point, I do not log in for 2-3 weeks at at time, and was never penalized or locked out, but this past April while I was away, I became an attack target for one of Duke's missions. I laughed when I found out.
My only suggestion, is if you are going to be inactive for any length of time, move into your shack to avoid returning to a possibly huge upkeep bill, and a Duke mission.