112 replies · 4.16k views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:113 / 113 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
113
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 26 likes · He didnt even mull over the decision for an hour, lol. What a toolbag. Jaiden when youre both broke AND alienated from everyone in the game maybe youll think back to how those 40 odd minutes could have been used …
Surge[119480]
· 21 likes · Hello All, I just Wanted to say to all those who think jaiden deserves a beating you are right to say So, and those who say Am stupid for letting him be Co you also Do have a point. I …
CloudJumper[1636201] · 14 likes · Broke? Alienated? You must be aware of a scammer who got away with 6 bn, and presently is in hof faction and a committee member ;) Fact is, people forget and forgive :p
Both funny and sad if true, why you'd put jaiden as co is beyond me but hey it was only 3b - isn't really that much, not enough to scam a faction over.
Oh I agree but for only 3 billion a faction the size of DEHT can be happy it wasn't that much - 100 people that's 30-35m per person? In perspective it's less than a bad scam, bigger question is how he got into that position
I mean... for $1'000'000'000'000 I would consider robbing the faction bank, but I'm not sure if even that's enough. The bigger the number the bigger the issue I would have with it morally, but for 3B? really? Definitively a good move for day 1 players but...
He didnt even mull over the decision for an hour, lol. What a toolbag.
Jaiden when youre both broke AND alienated from everyone in the game maybe youll think back to how those 40 odd minutes could have been used to make a less retarded decision.