Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favourite accent?

Started by Labrox [2086561] on in General Non-related.

45 replies · 270 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

daub [1869454]

You missed my point entirely. Saying British is like answering protein to your favourite food; you might want to narrow it down a little.
Ryellin [2086828]

I really like the sound of British English. It may be because I am not a native... Brits also have an adorable accent in French :3
CatHead [1581564]

Accents are really tough. You need to have an awful lot of experience in a place to properly understand a regional accent.

To me there are like 3 accents in the whole of North America. But many, many more in the UK.

That said though, I like a good Welsh accent. Very friendly sounding. In Spanish I like Argentinian accents, they do something funny with the double L and it's really nice to listen to.

I can't hear accents in any other language.