You'll have to ask him :o
Favourite accent?
Started by Labrox [2086561] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You'll have to ask him :o
German
You missed my point entirely. Saying British is like answering protein to your favourite food; you might want to narrow it down a little.
I think they likely mean posh English or London English
New Zealand-ish. Purrrr.
omg.. that's so funny!! Did you ever see the voice activated elevator one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOUTfUmI8vs
fav accent?
French woman ofc
i'm rather partial to the circumflex ... it just looks so cool
London here oi oi! And not the posh parts! Sound a bit like Danny Dyer so I have been told.
You reckon?
Scottish or Australian.
english in russian accent. sound so bad-ass vladmir
I really like the sound of British English. It may be because I am not a native... Brits also have an adorable accent in French :3
The accent they have in the north east of England.
A geordie lass makes me go weak at the knees. [image: m.prodigits.co.uk]
Female Irish accent is the sexiest sound in the world.
Accents are really tough. You need to have an awful lot of experience in a place to properly understand a regional accent.
To me there are like 3 accents in the whole of North America. But many, many more in the UK.
That said though, I like a good Welsh accent. Very friendly sounding. In Spanish I like Argentinian accents, they do something funny with the double L and it's really nice to listen to.
I can't hear accents in any other language.
Irish women of course... [:sick:]