Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Account Sharing Inquiry

Started by darkreaver [2086906] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

darkreaver [2086906]

Hello, I new to the game and wanted to get some clarification. I am from Ontario, Canada. That is what shows when I connect from home. However, my office routes traffic through a server in the USA. So if I connect from work, it says I am in the USA. What can I do so that I don't get flagged as account sharing?

Regards,

DarkReaver
Blexi [1458703]

People connect to VPNs etc all the time, so don't worry. I haven't heard of anyone being banned because of that.
-Khaos- [2063067]

They have ways to sus out the multis, sharers and cheaters. As long as it is ONLY you using YOUR account, regardless of where you log in from, you are fine.
RX8 [1798198]

I use a VPN all the time to watch content from the Netherlands or from the USA while I'm in Germany. Sometimes I get disconnected etc so the game thinks I'm in USA one moment and a second later it will think I'll be back in Germany. Never had a problem with this, so you should be fine.