Hello, I new to the game and wanted to get some clarification. I am from Ontario, Canada. That is what shows when I connect from home. However, my office routes traffic through a server in the USA. So if I connect from work, it says I am in the USA. What can I do so that I don't get flagged as account sharing?
Regards,
DarkReaver
People connect to VPNs etc all the time, so don't worry. I haven't heard of anyone being banned because of that.
They have ways to sus out the multis, sharers and cheaters. As long as it is ONLY you using YOUR account, regardless of where you log in from, you are fine.
Great! Thanks for feedback! Quick responses too.
Nothing to worry, we love Canadians :)
I use a VPN all the time to watch content from the Netherlands or from the USA while I'm in Germany. Sometimes I get disconnected etc so the game thinks I'm in USA one moment and a second later it will think I'll be back in Germany. Never had a problem with this, so you should be fine.