Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

So I just call em how I see em 2.0.

Started by SharpMid [1833276] on in General Discussion.

116 replies · 1.62k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 117 / 117 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Passie [936578]

"What do you think"



Well ... as a player, I would say you are butthurt

As a staffmember, I would say you are hurting in the lower cheek region.




IdentityUnknown [1834716]

Just looked through his videos. Not only does he show what a dick he is, but also how much of a coward he is. Shit videos, he has his microphone on but doesnt dare to say a word.

Pathetic.
Clifford [119434]

I first met Jussi during territories beta where he helped JFA kick MoronBrando's stupid ass off the island; happy days!



KK is an honourable guy, I've tried my hardest to be scammed by him but he won't have a bar of it!
SharpMid [1833276]

Most of the post in this thread are directed towards me and how people feel about me, I have no problem with that.. I have no problem with people calling me names and just trying to give me enough hate to push me off the edge. I will not quit Torn and that is a fact. I know that I am both smarter and more good looking than all of you haters and that alone gives me a big fat smile while reading theese dumb ass posts..

Let's go through some of them together shall we?
  • Multipass [1955315] - Why would anyone pay me to write a post? You think quite a lot of yourself don't you. Lol.
Perfect display of someone that doesn't understand a joke and tries to act a smartass by making a joke back thinking he is really smart.. Well you didn't get the joke from the start and that makes you stupid kid.. Don't try too hard.
  • dunmugmeh [538353] - Sharpmid i like both of those 2 players you mentioned. Are you just being a intimidated little field mouse because 2 players who started the game at the same time as you are a lot better than you at the game? I can see why a lot of people wouldnt like kapten with his buy mugging tendancies but hes a good player. I think you are frightened and intimidated by those who are better than you. Fix it and stop being a field mouse.
Hahah this is a good one it just makes me laugh straight away.. Ok lets go through it point by point, "Sharpmid i like both of those 2 players you mentioned.", well what do we have here 2 spelling errors in the first line of the post wow! Anyway you like those players well good for you. "Are you just being a intimidated little field mouse because 2 players who started the game at the same time as you are a lot better than you at the game?" An intimitadet field mouse??? What the hell is this are you trying to compare me to Lief_Field [2004444]? They didn't start the game around the same time as me, I haven't been playing for that long. I'm not frigthened by anyone specially not if they are better than me and I think if you weren't blinded by your own intellect you would notice that this thread is a proof of that.. GET A GRIP.
  • HerrSchmidt [2069746] - I had forgotten about you... thanks for reminder All topped up :)
You were originally on the list but I removed you because you're such a weak bitch.. You made it to my Idiot hall of fame list because you're just soo stupid, I've never seen you write anything smart of the forums just like Kapten_45MinuteBitch. Stop trying to act important, you have no grip at all.

Mentions: dunmugmeh [538353] · HerrSchmidt [2069746] · Multipass [1955315]