Can you just add all of JFA to this and just save Torn members the 50 other threads you will create?
So I just call em how I see em 2.0.
Started by SharpMid [1833276] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 117 / 117 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Can you just add all of JFA to this and just save Torn members the 50 other threads you will create?
"What do you think"
Well ... as a player, I would say you are butthurt
As a staffmember, I would say you are hurting in the lower cheek region.
smh.... these crazy kids, and their dumb ass threads ....
Just looked through his videos. Not only does he show what a dick he is, but also how much of a coward he is. Shit videos, he has his microphone on but doesnt dare to say a word.
Pathetic.
Sharpmid, getting your multi to post on your thread, eh?
Sweet.
I first met Jussi during territories beta where he helped JFA kick MoronBrando's stupid ass off the island; happy days!
KK is an honourable guy, I've tried my hardest to be scammed by him but he won't have a bar of it!
Reserved
yeah we are trying to make it on the list
Joined Jux's bozo circus it seems...try respect, lasts longer...
[image: images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]
Blah blah blah complain blah blah complain blah blah. That's all I see.
I had forgotten about you... thanks for reminder
All topped up :)
Well this got interesting
solid read not enough crying tho think you should go back and add some more
SharpMid, I must compliment you. You are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence; you too Dude
Most of the post in this thread are directed towards me and how people feel about me, I have no problem with that.. I have no problem with people calling me names and just trying to give me enough hate to push me off the edge. I will not quit Torn and that is a fact. I know that I am both smarter and more good looking than all of you haters and that alone gives me a big fat smile while reading theese dumb ass posts..
Let's go through some of them together shall we?
- Multipass [1955315] - Why would anyone pay me to write a post? You think quite a lot of yourself don't you. Lol.
- dunmugmeh [538353] - Sharpmid i like both of those 2 players you mentioned. Are you just being a intimidated little field mouse because 2 players who started the game at the same time as you are a lot better than you at the game? I can see why a lot of people wouldnt like kapten with his buy mugging tendancies but hes a good player. I think you are frightened and intimidated by those who are better than you. Fix it and stop being a field mouse.
- HerrSchmidt [2069746] - I had forgotten about you... thanks for reminder All topped up :)
Mentions: dunmugmeh [538353] · HerrSchmidt [2069746] · Multipass [1955315]
Thanks for the compliment. I think I'll change my name to Pipsqueak