Reached 3 Billion. Now to get to where only a thousand before me have. 3 Billion is 1114 on the hall of fame.
3 Billion Stats
Started by Shutter [1153517] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- GoldenFeel [1523811]
· 3 likes ·
Grats! Rate+ > 3 Billion is 1114 on the hall of fame. Shocked. So many ppl over 3B? - Mat-Senpai [952164]
· 1 likes ·
400+ people with over 4.5b Very competitive at the top end
Reached 3 Billion. Now to get to where only a thousand before me have. 3 Billion is 1114 on the hall of fame.
gz whored or bal?
Grats! Rate+
> 3 Billion is 1114 on the hall of fame.
Shocked.
So many ppl over 3B?
Congrats. Thanks for sharing the rank
Yes. I'm at 2.9b and if I am too busy to login for a week I'll lose like 50 ranks easily, a ton of people around that stat range >.>
OT: congrats
I feel better about not breaking top 2k now ... Thanks and well done. R+
400+ people with over 4.5b
Very competitive at the top end
Balanced.
The question is how many of them actually still play TC.
Grats Shutter! Even though you left us:P
enough that i'm happy to gain 10 stat ranks a month.
So many angry field mice (tm) quickly catching up and overtaking me :S
1 bn is like #3000 now
its around #4000
Congrats on 3b mate
Impresive, Congrats!
- #2502
- 1.7b stats
It's crazy how steep the climb is in rankings, I'm only at ~40m total and I'm nearly to 10k in battle stats ranking.
Congrats on 3B. I hope to be there in about....4 more years :P
Congratulations
Congrats!
Congrats!