Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

3 Billion Stats

Started by Shutter [1153517] on in Achievements.

21 replies · 731 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Fate [71108]

Yes. I'm at 2.9b and if I am too busy to login for a week I'll lose like 50 ranks easily, a ton of people around that stat range >.>

OT: congrats
Vladar [1996140]

It's crazy how steep the climb is in rankings, I'm only at ~40m total and I'm nearly to 10k in battle stats ranking.

Congrats on 3B. I hope to be there in about....4 more years :P