Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leslie Inappropriate Halloween Competition

Started by Leslie [15] NPC on in Community Events.

32 replies · 4.82k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Leslie [15] NPC

Hello friend. I have major great prize for all of you in celebrate of Childhood Obesity Enabling day...also know as Halloween.

Competition is for most inappropriate costume in the world ever. I need idea for party I go to of people who get offend very much. I love see them cry tears. Last year I go as Orange Juice Simpson complete with victim and glove. Very special costume. I look very handsome.

What is your best worst horrible costume? I would like to see. I am not to give instruction on thing to avoid as it is on you own back if you want appear offensive to certain people. If entry is too bad staff will remove, just like when Coral share anus with us all. Think be clever about inappropriate costume. Dont go obvious.

Prize is very secret and very expensive for first, second and third and competition end at 31st Halloween day midnight, after I finish give apple and celery to fat bastard children at my door. Sometimes I chase them, help chubby little frankenstein lose weight.

I am good person really.


lickdapoo [1827223]

Getting in touch with my feminine side this halloween...

Best worst costume for various reasons:

1. Affordable, easy diy costumes for the whole family. Forgot that halloween party at work? Your children puked candy all over themselves BEFORE trick-or-treating? Not to worry! With this costume ( a 10p garbage bag) you are back in business within minutes!

2. Look great even if halloween falls on a bad hair day. You dont want to shower today? No matter how much product you use, your hair is being an uncontrollable mess? Try this unisex getup and save the day!

3. Social interaction. You are too shy to meet new people? You dont know anybody in your neighborhood? With this costume you can find out just how open-minded and tolerant your community really is!

[image: i.imgur.com]
Philistine [475622]

If you have a picture ready to go, post it.

If it is not ready yet, do not post to "reserve" a spot. Those waste space and will be actively removed.