Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

KARMA

Started by Gone- [1703669] on in General Discussion.

166 replies · 2.18k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 167 / 167 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
167
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Gone- [1703669]

so apparently staff have changed the system on karma.

I had thousands of karma, and now i have been zero'd . as have sharpmid and aow dude and marlon, lisa96 and billcosby !

why has karma been changed ?
FIDEL-CASTRO [1003091]

My Karma has gone up by 300ish. It was just slightly higher than my post count. Today I'm able to access the vip forum. Maybe Locked/graved threads now retain their Karma value?
Eddeh [23878] Wiki Contributor

I dropped 1 karma.... literally unplayable. #unsubbing.



Champion dropped below 17k again. kek
manic [1554958]

I TOLD HIM TO STOP DISLIKING ME!!!

BUT HE WOULDN'T LISTEN!!!

BIT HIS ARSE BIG STYLE!!!!!!

SEE MORLON? MINE AIN'T HARDLY DROPPED ANY!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

*Drops mick, flips chair and walks into VIP or the 'MARLON FREE ZONE' as it is now called...
Hinotori [1996403]

You did not have thousands of karma. R- for lying, since apparently it matters to ya.

Lisa, Bill, and Sharp were also not in VIP.

My guess is the staff changed downvotes back to how they were before (i.e. if your karma ratio is 50% or more red, you should have nothing or damn close), and this is just a side effect of it getting updated.

(Edit: I lost roughly 70 karma.)