Please Close*
Closed*
Started by TornFalcon [2042205] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 55
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bLiNd [2010548]
· 4 likes ·
....then why did you steal his name? - MikePence [2029670]
· 3 likes ·
MikePence cuz trump was taken - lickdapoo [1827223]
· 3 likes ·
errr... yeah[:disappointed:]
Mentioned in this thread
Alan79 [1500171] ×1 Maslow [1861201] ×1 OlafderGeiger [1998145] ×1 NorvilleRogers [2074310] ×1 CATastrophic07 [2088434] ×1
Please Close*
user name butter me up
i was searching the net for cool prof pic and came across the one i have right now so i thought of this name and thats it
Many years ago I played a different online crime game. Went by the name Scarface06.
You could attack other players alone, or in a group. Hitting in a group meant hitting another group, the twist being you could only view the members of this group if you bought game credits and spied them
My friends and I refused to pay, so we used to call it "hitting blind" meaning we couldn't see!
Very quickly many people heard about this group and wanted to be a part of "hitting blind". I then decided as the leader I would change my name to "blind as a bat", which over time and a few different games eventually got shortened to "bLiNd"
As soon as i signed up to Torn, I found this name was taken. Luckily, the guy was inactive + 500 or so days, so a staffie kindly changed his so I could take it on :-)
My_Phantom. I chose that name because we all have that dark side to us. I also happen to be a Phantom of the Opera fan. So. My_Phantom was born.
MikePence cuz trump was taken
NorvilleRogers is Shaggy from Scooby Doo's real name and i loved that show growing up. Plus i wanted a name people wouldn't quite understand without doing a bit of research
inYourdreaM
ever one love a good sleep with a good dream, my earlier inYourdreaMz but it was already taken
let all of your dream come true
Chris
Chris is one of the best Guys to ever walk the earth! He's really funny, sweet, kind. And gets tons of girls. Has the biggest penis you have ever seen! Loves short brunettes! And is a great boyfriend. Not good at keeping relationships, but tries his best. Usually popular and is the class clown. Overall the best ****ing guy to walk the face of the earth
....then why did you steal his name?
I just recently finished Phantom of the Opera book on cd, great listen, and am now fan of the book.
Hopslam here.
Hopslam is my fav beer.
[image: companyimages.torn.com]
I changed my name to Hopslam on August 13, 2016, by going to Preferences -> Change Name, then I typed Hopslam in the box, and then I clicked Change Name and paid the $10,000.
Delphinidae: family that ocean dolphins belong to
I didn't feel like using my normal usernames, which usually include dance and/or dolphin, but wasn't feeling very creative. So, I used a scientific term that still refers back to dolphins.
Xinthe: Homophone of synth - the short form of synthesizer. Gave it a fantasy vibe by switching up the letters. Love usernames/names in general starting with X. Also, I absolutely dig synthpop, vaporwave and the like so this username was a no-brainer to come up with. :)
Username:dollar - of course its a fourm of currency but its intended for good financial luck we shall see how that works out
Username: NurpleDurple
I wanted a name that rhymed with purple just because I felt like it and I chose Nurple. Then I was gonna add Derp but it didn't sound right so I made it into Derple making NurpleDerple. Eventually, I was kinda annoyed how Nurple had a > but Derple had an > so I switched it to NurpleDurple now.
Username: Jimmithy
A bunch of friends of mine were joking around about our signatures (or lack there off) and we started to write our principal's name Jim, but in ridiculously bad signatures
instead of writing jim ____ I thought of the most ridiculous form of jim I could think of; I ended up with jimmithy. I liked it, so stuck with it
I am the 44th in a line of science experiments that the doctor created... i am the first intelligent one made
Username: Bronzewarrior
When I was younger I didn't know what a username was, so when I got my first multiplayer game that wasn't a flash game I didn't really know what it meant. I just wanted to get into the game so I thought of the first thing that came into my head. Bronze probably because whenever I did something competitive when I was younger, I would come in third. And warrior cause I thought they were cool.
I think that little kids make the best usernames so I just kept it over the years. I don't think If I got a new one it would be the same.
Username: Acheronia
Got this from one of the 5 rivers in Hades (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acheron). Added "ia" to make it feminine. I liked that it considered the River of Woe, but also according to another as a river of healing. I liked the duality of the name and nobody is ever all bad or all good... We all have more than one side to us and nothing is ever black and white.
Midnighte
I was a child once. I had learned about medieval times and olde timey spellings. I found the concepte of adding an "e" at the end of words quite intriguing. I did it with lots of words. Then when I wanted to play a game, I chose a cool-sounding word, midnight, then just slapped an e at the end, and since then I use this username for most of my accounts, so if you see a Midnighte on another game, that's probably me.