Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New bars!! : ?

Started by Blue [972499] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 454 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Kata [1990396]

I like so far.

Not sure I'm a huge fan of having to scroll on mobile to see things... but I'll prob get used to it.

This mean.... chaining 2.0 is almost here?!

WAR BLUE WAR!
Aids [952386]

The only thing I don't like is not being able to see the reset for each bar. Hope they add an option for that later.
Cazio [585240]

To those still wondering about this update and can't truly appreciate it I'd suggest you look beyond the aesthetics, the real update is the fact we now have REAL TIME sidebar updates. Hats off to the developers!
Unlock [2065830]

Since the new bar my nerve bar does not update after i do crimes or drink alcohol, nor y energy after train. only when i refresh the page... =