The bars are new! THEY ARE!
New bars!! : ?
Started by Blue [972499] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Kata [1990396]
· 4 likes ·
I like so far. Not sure I'm a huge fan of having to scroll on mobile to see things... but I'll prob get used to it. This mean.... chaining 2.0 is almost here?! WAR BLUE WAR! - Abdullah [2063435]
· 3 likes ·
h%20https%3A//imgur.com/gallery/gbsX6Why do I have to scroll to see if I'm on xan or not ;-; [image: i.imgur.com]
The bars are new! THEY ARE!
Yes, very new. Is good. Very like, pretty happy.
I like so far.
Not sure I'm a huge fan of having to scroll on mobile to see things... but I'll prob get used to it.
This mean.... chaining 2.0 is almost here?!
WAR BLUE WAR!
Just favourite the ones you use most. :P
SHHHHHH
Vulpes is peace
Vulpes is life
bars are good bars can be good
Dog Tags is not an "Area" ...
The only thing I don't like is not being able to see the reset for each bar. Hope they add an option for that later.
Whats the difference anyway. Just lost message, award and event names.
ð Dont fix what aint broken.. not a fan
You are a racist and your post has been reported.
Icey explained the difference pretty well here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&t=16023980&to=18125047&start=60
Mentions: New sidebar
h%20https%3A//imgur.com/gallery/gbsX6Why do I have to scroll to see if I'm on xan or not ;-;
[image: i.imgur.com]
Go to preferences - icon settings - recently changed first.
literally unplayable
I like the new look. However, i'd like to see all my status icons at a glance. Otherwise playing at work will be just that much more difficult.
not going to lie, I dont like them at all, I wouldnt mind an option to choose between the two
To those still wondering about this update and can't truly appreciate it I'd suggest you look beyond the aesthetics, the real update is the fact we now have REAL TIME sidebar updates. Hats off to the developers!
chaining 2.0 is supposedly compatible to these and not the old ones. keep your titties in your bras
Since the new bar my nerve bar does not update after i do crimes or drink alcohol, nor y energy after train. only when i refresh the page... =