Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PRC...Canceled

Started by BackAlleyBob [1902179] on in Graveyard.

32 replies · 1.22k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

BackAlleyBob [1902179]

NOTICE: DO TO THE NATURE OF THE WAY I AM TREATED BY DESTROYS AND STAFF (ie GRIFF) I WILL BE CANCELING THE PRC!

I AM DONE WITH TRYING TO DO GOOD THINGS HERE AND BEING TREATED LIKE I'M A PIECE OF SHIT! ( sorry for any inconvenience. )

THE PRC WILL BE NO MORE!!

(any money paid in will be refunded)

We had a good run...Thank you Torn for all of the support. I am sad to let this go.

These guys just helped me to realize I am a piece of shit and therefore I have no business running something like this.

This is Not a subject open for discussion...

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!
Hopslam [795412]

Super pumped. Looking forward to qualifying! **me hopes** will have fun in the ALL CLASS SMASH even if don't qualify

Cheers!
Tyrion [1967379]

I'll be there for the qualifying races soon :)

Thanks for organising this yet again BackAlleyBob!

I so want that Bugatti myself lol