I was not able to replicate this with just many requests at the same second. I added additional error code (12) to check, if this is a key format or DB reading error - if you will see this again, please provide the error code that you received.
That's the error message that pops up when users put their API key back into DoctorN. Then after 3 or 4 seconds, their API key is accepted and they're logged into DoctorN until the "Invalid Key" error happens again and they're logged out. Rinse and repeat. Mine has been ok since yesterday. So far so good.
I afraid that this may not be related to the backend, as we can't replicate this using regular tests. I need to know, what exact error code you received (2 or 12)?
It would have been 12. I wasn't logged out for an invalid key, but something caused my IP to be banned temporarily (whilst not doing anything API specific myself; only the extension was running).
Do you not have logs of the errors I get? The API page says you log all details.
I don't see anything unusual - that's the problem. It seems that this occur somewhere where should not be any issues at all. We will add additional logs tomorrow morning to try to catch it.
[image: image.prntscr.com]When I insert the API Key that's what I get.. DrN will work for a bit then back to square 1, it will fail and ask for API key again.
That error looks like the one, that sometimes happen in Chrom in case of problems with extensions.
We can't yet find any errors on our end, so this may be related to DoctorN. We can only confirm the problem if you are able to replicate this without DoctorN.