Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Axeon Customs

Started by Frank- [2089680] on in Graphics.

25 replies · 345 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

theCodingBro [2086910]

Great work. I'll be givin' you a shout for some graphic work soon i think.



And not to be a grammar nazi, but you've misspelled the word "deemed".


Anon [1771528]

I like the Kendrick Lamar one, if I had to give any advice I just think the text could be improved, but overall, nice!
Frank- [2089680]

The text on tags is something that makes me want to carve my eyes out with a rusty and possibly septic spoon - but it's the pitfall of many, I guess.

But on topic.

Thanks everyone for the comments, appreciated.


Cristen [1479036]

R+ ofc! Let me know when you have free time. I'e been trying to get some new art but everyone I used to use keeps quitting.....