[image: s18.postimg.org]
tagwall here [its massive] and hasn't been updated in over half a year
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Easily some of the best work on TC, check some on my profile :P
also, obviously R+
Great work. I'll be givin' you a shout for some graphic work soon i think.
And not to be a grammar nazi, but you've misspelled the word "deemed".
You look familiar. Must have heard your name in a movie. Yeah probs.
PM'd
Yeah, what can I say. The name gets around.
Top notch work, will upload the GFX that was made for me.
10/10
Good to see new talent. Hope you stick around :)
Could I see some examples? :o
lets be frank here thats some good work.
I like the Kendrick Lamar one, if I had to give any advice I just think the text could be improved, but overall, nice!
The text on tags is something that makes me want to carve my eyes out with a rusty and possibly septic spoon - but it's the pitfall of many, I guess.
But on topic.
Thanks everyone for the comments, appreciated.
Text is the bain of ones existance
#comicsans4lyf
Your name is shit
I know. :/
Pun intended?
yesir-n
I see what u did thar.
Axeonbois?
R+ ofc! Let me know when you have free time. I'e been trying to get some new art but everyone I used to use keeps quitting.....